Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create weekly/monthly and quarterly social media platform plans based on marketing strategy.
- Creative social media platform content regarding marketing plan.
- Develop, implement, and manage multiple social media platforms.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking and messaging, and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Up-to-date with social media trends and best practices.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Remove, manage, and report any inappropriate problems.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo / text / video).
- Presentation and communication skills.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience at a digital agency is a must.
- Fluency in English
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, SEO.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
If interested please apply to this job & mentioning the job title